The Department of International Relations and Work with Foreign Students was found in November 2015. The first head was Volodymyr Parfeniuk. The team of our Department consisted of such smart and well-known people in Rivne as Anton Shynkaruk (leading project manager), Volodymyr Parfeniuk (Candidate of Political Sciences) and Oleksandr Mazepa (Candidate of Historical Sciences).
Nowadays our staff includes:
Iurii Pelekh (Vice-Rector for scientific and pedagogical work, European integration and innovation, dr. hab., prof);
Pavlo Antoniuk-Kysil (the Head of the Department, Candidate of Historical Sciences);
Anastasiia Kinashchuk (Senior Specialist);
Kateryna Skumina (Senior Specialist);
Tetiana Kolupaieva (Senior Specialist).
The results of the work were:
- Starting program of Double Diploma Studying (still valid);
- Starting program of Semester Studying (still valid);
- Starting program of International Trainings for students and lecturers (still valid);
- Winning a Scholarship for Students’ Project;
- Implementing two International Projects for students and lecturers (still valid);
- Starting Studying of Foreign Students from such countries as Turkey, Turkmenistan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Libya, and Algeria (still valid).
Functions of the Department of International Relations and Work with Foreign Students are:
- Foreign students accounting at RSUH, control their register according to current legislation, checking their documents during the university admission and enrollment;
- Advertising the information dealing with fields of studying and enrollment requirements to RSUH abroad;
- Support in international conferences, workshops etc. organization;
- International networking;
- Networking with Ukrainian and foreign legal units and individuals with the aim of legal support for foreigners who want to become RSUH students;
- Making invitations for foreigners who want to study at RSUH;
- Working with bilateral agreements and other documents dealing with international cooperation.